Bringing Massage to the Mainstream
All sections of our course will include both classroom and online learning. Over 50% of our course is conducted within the classroom, using predominantly practical work. The 6 week course runs Monday to Friday each week, and includes ongoing weekly assessment and development to ensure you are learning well. A reasonable level of homework and home learning will be expected, and required, during the course. Students will be taught in a professional, friendly manner. We recognise that speed of learning will vary across the group.
Health & Safety
Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
Management & Business
Graduates will progress onto working for The Massage Company as part of the TMC Team. A minimum of 12 hours per week is the standard across all our centres, with fixed yet flexible shifts across daytime, evening and weekends.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This course will run with a minimum of 6 students
- Minimum age 18
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English (Our suggestion is a minimum TOEFL score of 550 in English)
- This course is designed for students with no previous experience of massage, but a good general education is essential in order to meet the learning demands of the course.
- We are not yet able to offer places to International students requiring a visa
- International Think Tree Hub Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Fully accredited CPD modules in Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology, Health & Safety, Management & Business, and Customer Service
- The Massage Company Classic Massage Therapy certification, awarded after 12 months and further completion of accredited modules achieved during your employment with us
- The Massage Company Upgrade certification