Bringing Massage to the Mainstream
or request a call back
All sections of our course will include both classroom and online learning. Over 50% of our course is conducted within the classroom, using predominantly practical work. The 6 week course runs Monday to Friday each week, and includes ongoing weekly assessment and development to ensure you are learning well. A reasonable level of homework and home learning will be expected, and required, during the course. Students will be taught in a professional, friendly manner. We recognise that speed of learning will vary across the group.
Health & Safety
Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
Management & Business
Graduates will progress onto working for The Massage Company as part of the TMC Team. A minimum of 12 hours per week is the standard across all our centres, with fixed yet flexible shifts across daytime, evening and weekends.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This course will run with a minimum of 6 students
- Minimum age 18
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English (Our suggestion is a minimum TOEFL score of 550 in English)
- This course is designed for students with no previous experience of massage, but a good general education is essential in order to meet the learning demands of the course.
- We are not yet able to offer places to International students requiring a visa
- International Think Tree Hub Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Fully accredited CPD modules in Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology, Health & Safety, Management & Business, and Customer Service
- The Massage Company Classic Massage Therapy certification, awarded after 12 months and further completion of accredited modules achieved during your employment with us
- The Massage Company Upgrade certification
Yes, just let us know this is something you want to do and we can sort this out for you.
We are fully certified and accredited by ThinkTree.
Yes, all our centres are happy to welcome our academy students.
*Please note that this will be dependent of whether the centre is hiring, and the hours will include evenings and weekends.
Graduates will progress onto working for The Massage Company as part of the TMC Team. A minimum of 12 hours and maximum of 40 hours per week is the standard across all our centres, with fixed yet flexible shifts across daytime, evening and weekends.
You can start your employment with us as soon as you graduate from the Academy. You can expect to receive between £11-£15 per hour when your employment commences with us.